Stem Cell Nutrition And Stem Cell Enhancer
A GIANT STEP FOR HUMAN HEALTH!
Stem cell nutrition has nothing to do with consuming actual stem cells … and nothing to do with the highly controversial topic of embryonic stem cells. Stem cell nutrition is the concept of consuming nutritional substances that have been shown to support the release and activity of your body’s own adult stem cells but don’t let the simplicity of this concept fool you! The benefits can be extremely powerful.
Stem cells are “master cells” which have the ability to replace any sick, damaged or worn out cells – they can become virtually any type of cell in your body;
- heart cells,
- liver cells,
- pancreatic cells,
- muscle cells,
- brain cells …..
- even the cells in your eyes,
- your joints and more.
Serving as a regeneration system, they divide without limit and travel throughout your body to support optical organ and tissue renewal.
Watch this dorky youtube video on
“why I love this product!”
The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do
Many scientific studies indicate that increasing the number of circulating adult stem cells is probably the single most important thing you can do to maintain optimal health. Just think of all the potential benefits of releasing more stem cells into your bloodstream – the ramifications are astounding. No wonder some experts are saying stem cell nutrition is the future of the health industry.
My Mission and my Results
With my mum’s passing in 1983, I’ve been “on a mission” to find the best supplements worldwide, not only to protect against cancer, but also to help regenerate my body. Over the years, I’ve pretty well tried all the latest poducts with their “miracle” anti-oxidants; botanicals; herbs; xanthones; phytoneutrients etc. and even though many of them gave me a great “hit” initially, I just wasn’t happy with them after a few months.
My passion for stem cell nutrition hasn’t waned since trying it in 2007 and as far as I’m concerned it is the “nirvana” for my health that I was always searching for. Just to know that my body is regenerating daily is amazing … being in my 60’s, I still dont wear glasses or have any aches or pains in my body. Not only that, I’ve gone back to playing hard-core tennis, and I have a very quick recovery rate … and I’m still getting better.
Planetary change is accelerating
Right now, our planet is experiencing exponential change on every level. Dramatic shifts are taking place within our electromagnetic and energetic fields, and our physical bodies can be very challenged to keep up with these changes. I feel that my body has been able to adapt with ease and grace to the intensification and acceleration of the planetary changes occuring at this time.
The Cause of Aging
The human body depends on adult stem cells in the bone marrow to repair damage and stay healthy. The vital role adult stem cells play in both health and disease is one of the greatest health discoveries of modern times. As we age our stem cell production from our bone marrow declines. This is one of the causes of aging as well as exposure to various environmental (and sometimes dietary) toxins, stress, oxidation, inflammation and hormone decline.
The decline of adult stem cells can lead to un-repaired damage in virtually any body part, leading to tissue breakdown, aging and loss of health.
Without active, vigorous adult stem cells good health is compromised long-term.
Stem Cell Release Rates Decline Over Time
Scientific anti-aging research shows adult stem cell release rates from the bone marrow drop at an astonishing rate as we age, as per the following percentages:
- 35 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 45% 50 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 50%
- 65 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 90% (leaving only 10% of adult stem cells circulating in the blood stream and this is when we need them the most to fight disease, sickness, and just plain ‘GETTING OLD”!
A baby has adult stem cell circulation of 100% in their blood stream. When a child fractures a leg they heal and repair quite rapidly because their system of adult stem cell cell release into the blood stream is functioning at optimal levels. However, by the time people reach 40 years of age, many are searching for anti-aging creams, products and serums.